The official Google Analytics mobile app helps you monitor your business on the go. With this app, you can:
1) Check key metrics in built-in reports
2) Compare date ranges and apply segments
3) Monitor real-time data
4) Explore to build your own reports with any combination of metrics, dimensions, and segments that you care about
5) Save any reports to your dashboard so you can easily come back to them
Sign in with your Google account to use Google Analytics.
🏆 Designed to keep your battery in the best shape you can – AndroidHeadlines
AccuBattery protects battery health, displays battery usage information, and measures battery capacity (mAh) based on science.
❤ BATTERY HEALTH
Batteries have a limited lifespan. Every time you charge your device, it wears out the battery, lowering its total capacity. Scientific research shows that battery lifespan can be extended up to 200%, when you charge your device to only 80%.
– Use our charge alarm to prolong your battery lifespan.
– Discover how much battery wear was endured during your charge session.
A1 CPU Tool – free CPU monitor App that shows time the CPU spends in each performance / frequency state. View CPU load from the last boot split by supported CPU frequencies for your Android phone or tablet. Displays time spent in the Deep Sleep, and ultra low frequencies.
★ Free, and without Ads
★ Monitor CPU load in real-time
★ Support for big.LITTLE architecture
★ Shows all available CPU frequencies
★ Shows total time spent in each processor frequency
★ Highlights active frequency/frequencies the CPU spent in last 1000 ms (1 sec)
★ Hide, show and combine any CPU frequency (MHz)
★ Customizable automatic filter threshold
★ Hide all inactive frequencies at once
★ Nice looking, clean, fast, responsive & intuitive UI (User Interface)